MAKES ALL THE DIFFERENCE
We have more than 30 years experience in Civil & Criminal and other Legal Consultancy
Legum Consultants is a Law Firm which provides legal services and conduct cases across the Supreme Court of India, Delhi High court, NCDRC, SCDRC, NGT, AFT, CAT, NCLAT, TMC and all other Commissions and Tribunals as well as all other subordinate courts of Delhi.
Motor Accident Claim, Workmen Compensation, Industrial accidents, Other Insurance Claim,
Cases from Armed Forces GCM, SCM, non-payment of retirement or promotional benefits, non-providing of bonafide entitlements etc. are very common. We are handling all types of such cases of Army, Air Force, Navy, BSF, CISF, and other internal and external defence personnels to their appropriate forums.
Civil and Criminal Writ, Public Interest Litigation, Human Rights, Citizenship right, Fundamental right & Social issues, Law and Legal reforms,
Arbitration Cases, SEBI Disputes, Debt Recovery, EOW Cases, Employment or Labour Disputes, Partners and members dispute, Business Litigation, Breach of Contracts, Torts, Liquidation, Insolvency & Bankruptcy, Copyright & Bypassing, Civil Recovery etc.
Any type of Civil litigations, Recovery, Claim, Possession, Evection, Partition, Declaration, Embargo, Contractual, Torts, Succession, Copyright, Trade Mark, Insolvency & Bankruptcy, RERA, Election (PR Act) matters etc.
Our firm is expert in handling All types of Criminal cases, General Crimes, Rape/POCSO, Murder, NDPS, TADA, MUCOCA/POTA, SEBI, EOW, CBI, Drugs & Cosmetics, SARFESI,
• A joint petition filed in Parliament on Votership (www.indianvoice.org › Civil and Human Rights Petitions ) issue. http://votership.com/doc/Petition%20in%20Lok%20Sabha–%20(English)%20-books.pdf
• Filed Election Petition against Dimple Yadav (wife of Ex.CM/UP) challenging her winning at Kannauj Constituency in Allahabad High Court.
• PIL for SPEEDY JUSTICE system before Supreme Court of India.
• PIL for replacement of Gandhi by our National Emblem on Indian Currency.
• PIL against illegal strike of Postal services, wherein Delhi High Court .
• PIL against ‘Kon Banega Crorepati’ TV Serial as it was gambling.
• PIL against Municipal Corporation for cleanliness of the Delhi city.
• PIL against Municipal Corporation against water logging in the city.
• PIL for speedy trial and improvement of judicial system
• PIL against using obscene materials in print and audio-visual media.
• PIL for removing Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) in Delhi Road.
• PIL for removing illegal encroachments on pavements and roadsides in Delhi.
• PIL for installation of cameras on Roads, traffics and monitoring in Delhi roads.
• PIL for searching missing girls from Bawana Village, New Delhi.
• PIL for removing illegal encroachments on public toilets at Kamla Market areas, Delhi since decades.
• PIL for improvement in RTI Act.
• PIL for plantation of fruit trees and medicinal trees in every vacated land of India
Who We Are
Asit Kumar Roy
Mr. Asit Kumar Roy, M.A., LL.B., PG DPM, D.Te., is founder and Legal Head of this Law Firm, He is a senior member of the Supreme Court Bar Association and Delhi High Court Bar and practicing advocate since 1992. During his 27 years of regular practice in The Supreme Court of India and several High Courts, commissions, tribunals, and forums. Most of the cases are regularly published in leading Newspapers and telecasts such as News/short programs in Television channels
An Advocate at our firm since 1995. Vastly experienced in all legal matters and court procedures
Ananta Dev Roy
Our Associate Lawyer
Our Associate Lawyer
Would you like us to help you?
Contact us now for free advice required to resolve your legal problems.